Welcome To The Machine

Monday, July 17, 2006

Angst


To be sung in the same tune as the opening scene soundtrack for kill bill 1

"Shortage...its your cg...BANG.
I was late and he was on time
He rode to class on the first chime
I wrote black and he wrote red
He would always win the bet

Bang bang, my exams went down
Bang bang,my lows broke new grounds
Bang bang, that awful round(read 0)
Bang bang, his grading shot me down.

Semesters came and changed the time
When I got my grade, I didnt want to call it mine
He would always laugh and say
"Remember this,your head is made of clay"

Bang bang,your exams went down
Bang bang, your lows broke new grounds
Bang bang, that awful round
Bang bang, I used to give you that round.

Music played, and people sang
Just for me, the crc siren rang.
Now he's come, I don't know why
And till this day, sometimes ask why
He didn't wanna say goodbye
He didn't wouldnt just let our grades lie.

Bang bang,my exams went down
Bang bang,my lows broke new grounds
Bang bang, that awful roundBang bang,all rg shot me down...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sreeni said...

LOL nice one

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home