Welcome To The Machine

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Valhalla!I am coming!





Finally after going through hundreds of blogs,totally joblessly,which goes without saying,my blog is up!
But what sort of blogger will i be?
Well from my extensive research(?)in this area...i have found out that most bloggers fall under these broad categories
1.The Total giveup
2.The Baghdad Blogger types
3.The funny types
4.The trying to be funny types
5.The 'I woke up today and brushed,bathed,dressed myself...' types
6.The socio-politico-economic theory types
7.And finally the best type,i my mind,the optimal combination of the previous six.

Well if I had just started off by describing the second type without a pause that would be doing grave injustice to him,for he is famous in his own right.If it is still of fundamental interest to the reader to know who he is,google him,for i must rest my troops for the night.

3 Comments:

Blogger Darth said...

so wat ur tryin to say is...u woke up,brushed ,bathed,dressed urself,u tried to be funny,u succeded in tryin to do so..u blogged abt baghdad's total annhilation,u tried to publish socio-politico-economic theories...and finally u gave up...

9:25 AM  
Blogger Ganesh said...

If you read carefully,i was trying to mention ,what is in my view,the different types of bloggers.

6:00 AM  
Blogger Darth said...

ah....the irony..interesting second post though

thought u ought to know...
sparing the spam
adios

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home